Questions about your upcoming surgery?
Please Call: 509-689-3749
We offer a few important forms in English and Spanish that you can download and complete prior to your surgery. Please visit our Forms page.
Surgery Reminder List
- IMPORTANT NOTE: During the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) pandemic, Three Rivers Hospital will pre-screen all surgery patients per recommended health guidelines.
- No food or drink during the eight hours before your procedure.
- Bring a current list of your medications.
- Bring a list of your allergies.
- Bring something to occupy your time while you wait.
- Bring or arrange to have somebody to drive you home after your procedure.
During a surgical procedure, people in the operating room may include the surgeon, physician assistant, anesthetist or CRNA, one or two surgery nurses, a recovery nurse, a radiology tech and one or two scrub technicians.